-
December 31st, 2005, 07:59 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi! My future sister in law introduced me to this message board tonight and I'm totally addicted! I've been a huge AG fan since second grade when I got Felicity. I'm 19 now and have an AG of today (Cassie), Kit, Elizabeth, and a bitty baby as well as some friends from other companies.
It's so good to know that I'm not alone! I'm 19 and I just can't stop loving my dolls! Jessica (FarmhouseGirl) helps too and my mom also loves them.
I got a digital camera for Christmas so I hope to post some pics soon!
-
December 31st, 2005, 08:08 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Welcome! I am new too! I just know you are going to love this place as much as I do! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
December 31st, 2005, 10:28 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Willkommen ColonialGirl - nice meeting you!
-
December 31st, 2005, 12:46 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Welcome!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I'm so glad you still [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] your dolls! I'm just a few years shy of you, and I feel totally addicted to my 10 18" AGs!
I also got a digital camera for Christmas! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
December 31st, 2005, 01:02 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Welcome! You are going to love it here!
-
December 31st, 2005, 01:30 PM
#6
monimarine
Guest
Welcome aboard! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 31st, 2005, 02:05 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Welcome! It's so nice to see our little board family growing.
-
December 31st, 2005, 05:00 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Welcome to the board! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
December 31st, 2005, 05:01 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
-
December 31st, 2005, 05:01 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks